The 2013 London Bike Show is 4 days of racing on the new Bike Parkitect pump track.
You can race the indoor pump track in January 2013
The London bike show is on for 4 days and we need riders to take part to win the £250 cash prize money each day.
DMR Bikes Pump Track Challenge
Thursday 17th , Friday 18th , Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th January 2012
It’s all about speed, flow and flair. The event is open to the first 32 riders register each day.
The London Bike Show takes place at ExCeL, London.
ExCeL London is located just 10 minutes from Canary Wharf, in the heart of London’s Royal Docks.
There is easy access to the venue – with three on site DLR (Docklands Light Railway) stations, easy access to the London Underground (Jubilee Line – two stops away on the DLR from Canning Town for ExCeL west entrance), parking for 3,700 cars and international airport only 5 minutes away.
Race Entry – Opens in January
You can race 1 day or all 4 days
Open to first 32 registered will compete each day.
Format & Rules
• Course length – approx 20-seconds (1 lap for time trials and finals)
• Bike Restriction – 24-inch wheels (min) Sorry no BMX
• Helmets Mandatory (full face optional)
- Skills Session – With Pro Riders 10.00am – 10.30am
- Open Practice 10.30am -11.30am – Open Practice all competitors
- Timed Heats – 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Skills Session – with Pro Riders 1.00pm – 1.30pm
- Finals 3:00 – 4.00pm
- Skills Session – with Pro Riders 4.00pm – 4.30pm
• Best time from the heats will decide seeding for the finals
• Open Heats 1pm-2.00pm
• Dual heat formats with single elimination ladders (seeded by afternoon heats)
• Riders opposite side of track
• Start Procedure – Gun start
• Finish – first one to cross their finish after 1 full lap (electronic eye will confirm close races)
The race commentator for each days racing the Uk’s Top World Cup Commentator Dan Jarvis
There is the Lezyne Exploder competition for any spectators want to have some fun and win some prizes.